Tins, Trays, Racks
Pans, Self Generating
Pans, Steam Water
Dog Biscuit Line
Fresh Mussel Processing Line 3
Slicers, Dicers, Filleters
Slicers, Dicers, Cutters
Tanks, Hoppers, Vats
up to 2,000L
Wine, Juice, Beer
Making it easy for you to buy and sell new and used plant machinery and equipment.Openshaw Plant Machinery was set up in 1998 by Neville and Sue Openshaw because they saw what was lacking in the industry. A single, central, convenient point for businesses to source, buy and sell new and used plant, machinery and equipment – both in New Zealand and overseas.
With more than 80 years of combined expertise, gained from working in the production industry in technical, management and consulting roles, the staff at Openshaw Plant Machinery Ltd will deliver you the excellent service you deserve.
This includes experience in the frozen and canned food, pet food, stock food, fermentation, milling, baking, pasta, fishing, dairy, wine, and meat industries.
Our motivation for buyersAs our customer you should be able to:
This means your business can reach its full potential and not be held back by a lack of quality, beneficial equipment.
- find exactly what you are looking for
- not be confined by restrictions such as geography, accessibility or communication channels
- know you are getting a good market rate
- purchase in a reliable environment
- utilise our vast network of domestic and international contacts when searching for suitable plant and machinery
- take advantage of our extensive industry knowledge.
Our motivation for sellersAs a seller of equipment we want you to:
Our solution was to create a new form of online brokerA place where you can benefit from:
With the largest range of production plant and machinery in New Zealand, and a huge database of buyers and sellers, who we regularly keep in contact with, we offer a service that is highly accessible, reliable and knowledgeable.
- our wide range of contacts
- our high level of experience spanning many years
- still being able to retain control of the buying and selling process.
If we don’t have the equipment you’re looking for listed online, we can tap into our vast network of contacts, both within New Zealand and overseas, and source it for you. This means you have the time to concentrate on your business.